2011年12月27日星期二

Halllouss =)

Im back. =D
PMR result ad out
I get 8A!!  Yeah!
I just hope cn get 7A only. cz i no confident with my BC
mana tau! 8A! suprise XD
that day when i know,i straight jump out and shout.ARH!

mum say if i get 8A,she will buy a laptop for me
if 6A or 7A a handphone

Sunday we go many place to buy laptop
finally buy it
XD
Jz now go buy broadband le
digi d.dunu that line fast ma.
mum say i need to pay myself
every month RM38
haiz
got work liao do wat pun must use own money
if like that how i save money zek. yo!
cincai lo.cn on9 ad very good.

ytd go penang with f3 guide and XinWei mdm & ShuQi mdm
siok!
sweet memory =D
but i spend about RM100
t.t
half of my work d money habis
nvm lo.siok tiok good
Sweet Memory with two mdm. XD
now wait XinWei mdm upload photo. yeah!!

没有评论:

发表评论